Don't know how to get your tickets? Read the instructions below.
How to Buy Tickets
Please kindly READ AND COMPREHEND the directions carefully.
- If you have Access Code (Promo Code) for special tickets, Click "Enter promo code". Type your promo code then click "Apply". (If your promo code is not working, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8687 9856)
- Pick your ticket. Set quantity of your tickets. To remove a ticket to your order, SET THE QUANTITY TO ZERO (0).
- Check your ticket orders. Click the "Cart Icon" to see Order Summary.
- After checking your Order Summary, Click the "Checkout" button.
- Fill up necessary details (Contact Information, Tickets Information) then Click "Place Order" button for Paid Tickets or "Register" button for Free Tickets
- A new tab will open to complete payment. If you have PayPal account, just login then proceed to payment.
- If you have no PayPal Account, choose Pay Debit or Credit Card.
- Paypal Guest Checkout. Put your debit or credit card details. If you do not want to save your details in paypal, please do not tick the “Save my payment info and create a PayPal account”.
- Once you completed, Eventbrite will email you the tickets.
Dramatic changes have been underway in the workplaces throughout the world yet few companies have fully grasped their significance and implications. At the present time, companies need to have a more emotionally intelligent workplace In this talk, the research on the seven keys to creating a great workplace will be discussed. This is divided into seven keys based on the study of how to make the company a good place to work. For every key, case studies and practical application will be presented
- Key#1 Job Happiness - Hire capable people who love the work they do and show them how they contribute to the bigger picture
- Key#2 Compensation - Compensate people fairly
- Key#3 Work/Life Stress Management - Don't overwork ( or underwork ) people
- Key#4 Organizational Cohesiveness - Build strong teams with shared purpose and viable goals
- Key#5 Supervisory Leadership - Make sure managers can manage
- Key#6 Diversity and Anger Management - Treat people with respect and leverage their unique talents
- Key#7 Organizational Responsiveness - Be proactively responsive by doing the right things to win the hearts and mind of your people
Ronaldo F. Turla, CHRP — Managing Director for Talent Reach Consulting
Ronaldo Turla is a sought-after Certified Trainer on Emotional Intelligence for TalentSmart, the world’s leading provider of EQ assessment tools based in San Diego, California, U.S.A.
As a Human Resource practitioner with over 15 years’ experience in Human Resource Management and Organization Development, Ronnie has occupied managerial positions in several companies from different industries. He also has major exposure to the airline industry and logistics in the Philippines acting as a Management Consultant
- Regular rate is Php 1, 200.00
- All CHRP® Active Members are FREE.
- CHRP® Program Alumni / Graduates can avail BUY 1 TAKE 1 Promo for Php 800.00 only.
Seminar / Event Rules
- Reserve your slot by buying tickets early.
- Strictly NO REFUND and NO CANCELLATION
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-IN REGISTRATIONS. Register using the given registration link to get electronic tickets.
- Strictly NO TICKETS, NO ENTRY on the day of the event.
- DO NOT BRING KIDS. Kids are not allowed to enter the venue.
- Registration means confirmation of your attendance. Non-attendance fee of Php 800.00 will be imposed to "No-Show" registrant